Sunday, June 14, 2020

Quick Update on My Travels

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday.

I have arrived here in Nantucket and the weather has been spectacular, and it looks like it will be that way for the entire week that I'm here.

Here's a look at the CT coastline from the plane yesterday.
CT Coastline
And here's a shot of Children's Beach on the island that I took yesterday.

Children's Beach
Overall, not much to talk about weather wise for the week throughout New England. It'll simply be spectacular. It's interesting to examine how people are taking social distancing here on the island. I'd say about 50% of people are wearing masks, while many are not. People are spread out on the beaches, which is good to see.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Nantucket looks crystal clear and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you will have great weather in Nantucket!

    ReplyDelete