Friday, April 17, 2020

Overview

Hi all!  Welcome to this new blog, Addison County Weather Watchers!  My name is Michael Wasserstein, and I'm a student at Middlebury College.  In this blog, I'll be posting about all things weather and climate, particularly in Addison County, VT and my home state Connecticut.  I absolutely love talking about weather, so any opportunity I can get to talk about it, I'm gonna take.  My goal is to post daily about any relevant weather, climate, geological, astronomical, science, etc. topics. I'll also do posts on my instagram @addisoncountyweatherwatchers , but these blog posts will go more in depth than the instagram posts.  It'll be exciting to have you all following along!

Follow my social media accounts:

Twitter @MichaelWassers1     https://twitter.com/MichaelWassers1

Instagram @addisoncountyweatherwatchers 


And just to kick things off, here's a picture of me in my favorite type of weather, snow!


This one's from February 9, 2013, when Connecticut received a massive snowstorm, with up to 40 inches in areas.  That was certainly one of the most exciting weather moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment